Dr. Kaufman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dimitri Kaufman, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Littleton, CO. Dr. Kaufman completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at South Denver Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Castle Rock Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaufman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Deaconness MC, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaufman?
He is warm, attentive, and a good listener. A great be side manor. Yet he is open and honest. I am grateful to have him as my cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dimitri Kaufman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaufman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaufman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaufman frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kaufman's office is located at 1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaufman speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center