Call (720) 764-6628 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Dilsher Nawaz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Nawaz completed a residency at Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center. He currently practices at Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- P/sl, Internship Hospital — 1987
- London School of Economics, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates
Denver1601 E 19th Ave Ste 5000, Denver, CO 80218 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6628
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nawaz?
visited because of slow heartrate not being picked up by my pacemaker. Saw pacemaker tech and Nurse and then Dr. Nawaz. All listened to my concern. I was prescribed a new medicine with explanation on how to take it and a concern for the price which they helped with. All were easy to communicate with and were not rushed. As a retired physician I feel very fortunate to get my care from these experienced and able professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nawaz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dilsher Nawaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nawaz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nawaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nawaz frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypotension, and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Nawaz's office is located at 1601 E 19th Ave Ste 5000, Denver, CO 80218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nawaz speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora