Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 223-1557.
Dr. Dilip Thomas, MD
New Patient(706) 509-2906
Dr. Dilip Thomas, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Ophthalmology at West Wheeler and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Allegheny General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- MED COLL OF PA, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
The Staff Is Good There
- Augusta University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dilip Thomas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thomas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Eyelid Surgery, and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 1220 W Wheeler Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thomas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.