Dr. Singh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Digvijay Singh, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Meridia Huron Hosp. He currently practices at Carl T Hayden VA Medical Center and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital. Dr. Singh is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Tulane U MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Meridia Huron Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Meridia Huron Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Govt Med Coll, Medical School — 1986
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services, Wheezing, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 650 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singh speaks Panjabi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
- Mercy Health - St. Joseph Warren Hospital
- Salem Regional Medical Center
Carl T Hayden VA Medical Center
Phoenix Va Hospital650 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85012 (602) 277-5551