Dr. Diaz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Diego Diaz, MD is a pulmonologist in New York, NY. Dr. Diaz completed a residency at Yale University. He currently practices at Diego A Diaz, MD PC and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Diaz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Weill Cornell Med Cntr, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale University, Residency Hospital
- Yale University, Internship Hospital
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University of Miami, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diaz?
Dr Diaz is a skilled diagnostician who explains everything very clearly. He helped me a lot and even showed me how I could change my swimming routine to benefit my condition. Nice person too. Highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Diego Diaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Diaz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diaz frequently treats Cough, Wheezing, and Bronchospasm.
Dr. Diaz's office is located at 1041 3RD AVE, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Diaz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Diego A Diaz, MD PC
Nevber Cemaletin MD1041 3RD AVE, New York, NY 10065 (212) 583-2969