Dr. Didier Loulmet, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Loulmet completed a residency at University Of Paris Hospitals. He currently practices at NYU Langone Medical Center and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
NYU Langone Medical Center530 1st Ave Ste 9v, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 263-2329
- Children's Hosp Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Paris Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loulmet?
Dr. Loulmet and his team are nothing short of amazing-They have performed hundreds if not thousands of robotic mitral valve repairs. Dr. Loulmet is a world renowned expert on this procedure, He is compassionate and gives 100% to make his patients and families feel comfortable. There is no other facility anywhere that you should consider for robotic mitral valve repair than NYU Langone. I felt 20 years younger a week after my surgery with no pain or side effects. Kudos to Dr. Loulmet, Dr.Grassi, and to the entire support staff for everything they did for me. I will always be grateful.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital