Dr. Dianne Zwicke, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Zwicke completed a residency at U Wisc-Marshfield Clin. She currently practices at Aurora Cardiovascular Services and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zwicke is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Aurora Cardiovascular Services
Aurora Cardiovascular Services2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 646-0418
- U Wisc Hosp-Mt Sinai Med Ct, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Wisc-Marshfield Clin, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Wisc-Marshfield Clin, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zwicke?
My husband was very ill, treated previously by another doctor. It was recommended that he see Dr. Zwicke for pulmonary hypertension. Within minutes of meeting with him, she had a plan in place including an immediate hospitalization. He was mismanaged previously and was seriously ill. She was able to reverse the effects of previous treatment and improve his health status significantly. I'd give 5 stars however her partners saw him in the hospital. I'd prefer she see in in the hospital.
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center