Dr. Dianne McHugh, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McHugh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dianne McHugh, DO is a family medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. McHugh completed a residency at University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Med.. She currently practices at Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City Crittenton Children's Center and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McHugh is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Med., Residency Hospital
- University Of Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Comp Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Exchange
- Healthcare USA
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Healthcare
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- RockPort Health Care
- Today's Options
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City Crittenton Children's Center10918 Elm Ave, Kansas City, MO 64134 Existing Patients: (816) 765-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McHugh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McHugh accepts your insurance.
Dr. McHugh frequently treats Acne, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Administrative Physical.
Dr. McHugh's office is located at 10918 Elm Ave, Kansas City, MO 64134. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McHugh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center