Dr. Kallen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dianne Kallen, MD is a family medicine specialist in Orono, ME. Dr. Kallen completed a residency at Eastern Me Med Center. She currently practices at Eastern Maine Medical Center FMP and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Eastern Me Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St Vincent Health Center, Residency Hospital
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kallen?
We have been with Diane Kallen for quite some time now. We are pleased with her interest and caring attitude.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dianne Kallen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kallen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kallen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kallen frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Earwax Buildup, and Osteoporosis Screening.
Dr. Kallen's office is located at 84 Kelley Rd, Orono, ME 04473. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kallen speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
Eastern Maine Medical Center FMP
Eastern Maine Medical Center FMP84 Kelley Rd, Orono, ME 04473 (207) 866-4399