Dr. Kallen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dianne Kallen, MD is a family medicine specialist in Orono, ME. Dr. Kallen completed a residency at Eastern Me Med Center. She currently practices at Eastern Maine Medical Center FMP and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kallen is board certified in Family Practice.
- Eastern Me Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St Vincent Health Center, Residency Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Maine Medical Center FMP
Eastern Maine Medical Center Fmp84 Kelley Rd, Orono, ME 04473 Existing Patients: (207) 866-4399
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kallen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dianne Kallen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kallen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kallen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kallen frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Earwax Buildup, and HIV Screening.
Dr. Kallen's office is located at 84 Kelley Rd, Orono, ME 04473. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kallen speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center