Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nugent accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diane Nugent, DO is a family medicine specialist in Portsmouth, NH. Dr. Nugent completed a residency at Michigan State University/Bi-County Community Hospital. She currently practices at Wentworth Douglass Physician Corporation and is affiliated with Wentworth - Douglass Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Michigan State University/Bi-County Community Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Mount Clemens General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- University Of Louisville, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nugent?
Se is an excellent Dr. That listens to you, and findes the solution to your problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nugent frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Painful Urination (Dysuria).
Dr. Nugent's office is located at 73 Corporate Dr Ste 100, Portsmouth, NH 03801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nugent speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nugent has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital