Dr. Heaton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Diane Heaton, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Heaton completed a residency at Rush Presby St Luke's M C. She currently practices at Utica Park Clinic and is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Heaton is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Rush University, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1988
- Southern Illinois University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heaton?
She explained everything so you could understand. I traveled 3 hours for first visit and she made so that the amount trips would be as few as possible. After 2 more trips she preformed her Cyber Knife and I'm 100% better. I would recommend Dr. Heaton to ALL far and wide. Thank you Dr. Heaton
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Diane Heaton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Heaton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heaton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heaton frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, Gynecologic Cancer, and Anal and Rectal Cancer.
Dr. Heaton's office is located at 1120 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Utica Park Clinic
Hillcrest Medical Center1120 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104 (918) 579-8200