Dr. Flanigen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Diane Flanigen, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Flanigen completed a residency at Chief Resident, Henry Ford Hospital. She currently practices at Diane Flanigen MD Eye Care PC and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Flanigen is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Chief Resident, Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- St. John Fisher College, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Diane Flanigen MD Eye Care PC1835 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 631-2900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flanigen?
I was experiencing pain and blurriness in my right eye after being hit at soccer. The next morning I called and got an appt that day. I had never been to an eye doctor before and was nervous I had done serious damage. Dr. Flanigen was so nice and patient with me when I got nervous and needed to stop the exam. She calmed me down and was very thorough with her examination. She is great with patients I would recommend her to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Diane Flanigen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flanigen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flanigen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flanigen frequently treats Eye Cancer, Benign Neoplasm of Eye, and Benign Neoplasm of Choroid.
Dr. Flanigen's office is located at 1835 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY 14221. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital