Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wallis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diane Wallis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Downers Grove, IL. Dr. Wallis completed a residency at Loyola U. She currently practices at A M G - Midwest Heart - Downers Grove and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wallis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loyola U, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Loyola U, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Loyola U, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
A M G - Midwest Heart - Downers Grove3825 Highland Ave Ste 400, Downers Grove, IL 60515 Existing Patients: (630) 719-4799
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wallis frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease, Tilt Table Testing, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Wallis' office is located at 3825 Highland Ave Ste 400, Downers Grove, IL 60515. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wallis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital