Dr. Diane Clausen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clausen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Diane Clausen, MD is a hematology specialist in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Clausen completed a residency at University Hospital SUNY Stony Brook Health Scis Center School Med. She currently practices at Digestive Disease Care PC and is affiliated with Mather Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clausen is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Hospital SUNY Stony Brook Health Scis Center School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Hospital SUNY Stony Brook Health Scis Center School Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook Hlth Scis Ctr Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clausen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clausen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clausen frequently treats Hemophilia, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Anemia.
Dr. Clausen's office is located at 235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clausen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital
- Saint Charles Hospital
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital