Dr. Volpert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Diana Volpert, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Volpert completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. She currently practices at Valley Medical Group. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Columbia University Med Ctr Columbia University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Kaplan Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Wolfson Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Medical Group
Pediatric Gastroenterology140 E Ridgewood Ave Ste N280, Paramus, NJ 7652 Existing Patients: (201) 389-0815
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Volpert?
Dr. Volpert is AMAZING!! My daughter just started seeing Dr. Volpert approximately a month ago and she sure made a first initial impression on us. She took her time during the visit, asked many questions and took lots of notes to further understand the problem. During an early Saturday morning call to her answering service regarding a serious concern, Dr. Volpert immediately got on the phone herself. She also follows up and will call you on any lab or X-ray results. Truly cares for her patience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Diana Volpert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Volpert's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Volpert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Volpert frequently treats Ultrasound, Endoanal, pH Probe, and Liver Function Test.
Dr. Volpert's office is located at 140 E Ridgewood Ave Ste N280, Paramus, NJ 7652. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.