Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Diana Dark, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Dark completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. She currently practices at Saint Luke's Hospital Medical Education Internal Medicine Clinic and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dark is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Luke's Hospital Medical Education Internal Medicine Clinic4320 Wornall Rd Ste 65, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 932-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dark?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dark frequently treats Asthma, Bronchitis, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Dark's office is located at 4320 Wornall Rd Ste 65, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City