Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ratki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diana Ratki, DO
Dr. Diana Ratki, DO is a addiction psychiatry specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Ratki completed a residency at Westchester Medical Center. and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ratki is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 277 Martine Ave Ste 206, White Plains, NY 10601
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ratki?
Dr. Ratki, helped me with my alcohol addiction and PTSD, immensely. I am extremly grateful for the ready attention and patience she always shared with me.. Does Dr. Ratk accept Medicare in her private practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ratki frequently treats Drug and Alcohol Dependence, Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), and Group Psychotherapy.
Dr. Ratki's office is located at 277 Martine Ave Ste 206, White Plains, NY 10601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ratki has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph's Medical Center