Dr. Wasserman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Diana Wasserman, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Lexington, MA. Dr. Wasserman completed a residency at Nationwide Childrens Hospital. She currently practices at Lurie Center for Autism. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wasserman is board certified in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wasserman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Diana Wasserman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wasserman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wasserman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wasserman frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, ADHD and-or ADD, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Wasserman's office is located at 1 Maguire Rd, Lexington, MA 02421. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Lurie Center for Autism1 Maguire Rd, Lexington, MA 02421 (781) 860-1700