Dr. Nunley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Diana Nunley, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Nunley completed a residency at Medical College Of Virginia. She currently practices at Etsu Physicians & Associates and is affiliated with Holston Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nunley is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- East Tenn State U, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Medical College Of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nunley?
If you want a Doctor to LISTEN to you and DISCUSS why/why not things you might suggest would work. If you want the best care - this is your Doctor. Knowledgeable/Caring/Personable - this is your Doctor. Highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nunley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nunley frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, Sepsis, and Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis.
Dr. Nunley's office is located at 4 Sheridan Sq Ste 200, Kingsport, TN 37660. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Etsu Physicians & Associates4 Sheridan Sq Ste 200, Kingsport, TN 37660 (423) 246-7931