Dr. Diana Nunley, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Nunley completed a residency at Medical College of Virginia. She currently practices at ETSU Physicians & Associates and is affiliated with Holston Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nunley is board certified in Infectious Disease.
ETSU Physicians & Associates
ETSU Physicians & Associates4 Sheridan Sq Ste 200, Kingsport, TN 37660 Existing Patients: (423) 246-7931
- East Tenn State U, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Medical College of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1984
- East Tennessee State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nunley?
Dr. Nunley is very thorough and explains her findings completely. We feel very safe with her as our physician.
- Holston Valley Medical Center