Dr. Deister has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Diana Deister, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Developmental Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deister is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, Medical School — 2007
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Developmental Medicine
Developmental Medicine Center300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7025
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deister?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Diana Deister, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Deister's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Deister accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deister frequently treats Phobia, Opioid Dependence, and Nondependent Alcohol Abuse.
Dr. Deister's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital