Dr. Diana Alexander, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alexander's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Diana Alexander, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Meridian, ID. Dr. Alexander completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. She currently practices at St. Luke's Children's Cardiology Meridian and is affiliated with St. Luke's Boise Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alexander is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Children's Cardiology Meridian520 S Eagle Rd Ste 2204, Meridian, ID 83642 Existing Patients: (208) 336-9188
St Luke's Children's Neurosurgery
David B Crane MD305 E Jefferson St, Boise, ID 83712 Existing Patients: (208) 381-7310
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alexander?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alexander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alexander frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Stress Test, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Alexander's office is located at 520 S Eagle Rd Ste 2204, Meridian, ID 83642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alexander has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center