Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Diana Arevalo-Valencia, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New Rochelle, NY. Dr. Arevalo-Valencia completed a residency at Mount Sinai School Of Medicine, Qheens Hospital Center. She currently practices at WESTCHESTER and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine, Qheens Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine, Queens Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Medical School — 1999
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arevalo-Valencia?
Living with her as your mom is a solid 8/10 but I heard she is a very good doctor so unless you plan on living with her she’s a 10/10
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arevalo-Valencia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arevalo-Valencia frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Burn Injuries, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Arevalo-Valencia's office is located at 171 Huguenot St, New Rochelle, NY 10801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arevalo-Valencia speaks Spanish, Dutch, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greenwich Hospital
- White Plains Hospital
Westchester171 Huguenot St, New Rochelle, NY 10801 Existing Patients: (914) 607-5820