Click here to compare with other Mohs Micrographic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Diamondis Papadopoulos, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Papadopoulos completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at MetroDerm, P.C. and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Scripps Clin & Rsch Fdn La Jolla, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Athens / College of Medicine / School of Health Science National & Kapodistrian, Medical School — 1982
- University of Athens, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Papadopoulos?
Dr P has performed some successful basal cell cancer surgery on me in the past and does a fantastic job of assessing any risks to my skin. He doesn’t try to zap every irregularity on my skin like some previous dermatologists I used to visit - explaining that some of those lesions are normal. I hope he never retires!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Papadopoulos frequently treats Mohs Surgery.
Dr. Papadopoulos' office is located at 875 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Papadopoulos speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Papadopoulos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital