Dr. Girard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dhru Girard, MD is a general surgery specialist in Rome, GA. Dr. Girard completed a residency at University Of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at Harbin Clinic Heart Center, Rome, GA and is affiliated with Adventhealth Redmond. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Girard is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Girard?
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Miss Sch Med Mc, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dhru Girard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Girard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Girard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Girard frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Girard's office is located at 504 Redmond Rd Nw, Rome, GA 30165. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Redmond
- Floyd Medical Center
Harbin Clinic Heart Center, Rome, GA
Harbin Clinic Cardiovascular504 Redmond Rd Nw, Rome, GA 30165 (762) 235-2200