Dr. Dhiraj Kotwal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kotwal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dhiraj Kotwal, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Frisco, TX. Dr. Kotwal completed a residency at Temple University School of Medicine. He currently practices at DFW Infectious Disease and is affiliated with Carrollton Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kotwal is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Temple University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Government Medical College, Medical School
- Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DFW Infectious Disease
DFW Infectious Disease4461 Coit Rd Ste 409, Frisco, TX 75035 Existing Patients: (214) 396-8877
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kotwal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kotwal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kotwal frequently treats Kidney Infection, Acute, Kidney Infection, and Cellulitis.
Dr. Kotwal's office is located at 4461 Coit Rd Ste 409, Frisco, TX 75035. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kotwal speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kotwal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carrollton Regional Medical Center
- Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City Mckinney
- Medical City North Hills
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound