Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Dhaval Parikh, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Parikh completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi St. Francis. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Saint George's University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parikh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parikh frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Parikh's office is located at 9350 E 35th St N Ste 101, Wichita, KS 67226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parikh speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Parikh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas
Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas9350 E 35th St N Ste 101, Wichita, KS 67226 (316) 265-1308