Click here to compare with other Pain Management Specialists.
Dr. Dharam Mann, MD is a pain management specialist in Manahawkin, NJ. Dr. Mann completed a residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He currently practices at Toms River Perioperative Associates LLC and is affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mann is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Ptbd Sharma Medical College, M Dayanand University, Medical School — 1994
- Maharishi Dayanand University / Government Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- PPO Plus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mann?
Dr. Mann has helped me immensely. When I first came to him, I was in immense pain and couldn’t function at all. He has something magic about him. He was able to help me regain my comfortable life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mann frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Mann's office is located at 1364 Route 72 W, Manahawkin, NJ 08050. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mann speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical Center Brick
- Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus
Toms River Perioperative Associates LLC1364 Route 72 W, Manahawkin, NJ 08050 (732) 202-3000