Dr. Homer Graham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Graham's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Homer Graham, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Graham completed a residency at Tulane University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at NOMC UROLOGY 4TH FLOOR and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Graham is board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery.
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive General Surgery - Drs. Harold L. Deutsch and Eugene Tardy, Jr., Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Ochsner, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Washington and Lee University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graham?
My husband does not speak English, he had surgery with Dr. Graham III aproximately two years ago and what we liked most about him was his patience and attentiveness waiting for me to translate and always explaining with details to make sure my husband understood his post-op care and attend all his follow-up visits. He is a gentleman and a very good doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Graham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Graham frequently treats Chronic Tonsillitis, Chronic Sinusitis, and Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates .
Dr. Graham's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy Fl 4, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Graham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center
Nomc Urology 4th Floor
Ochsner Clinic Foundation CAR1514 Jefferson Hwy Fl 4, New Orleans, LA 70121 Existing Patients: (504) 842-4080
Ochsner Baptist - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Baptist - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center2820 Napoleon Ave Ste 820, New Orleans, LA 70115 Existing Patients: (866) 624-7637