Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Devin Gray, MD is a general surgery specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Gray completed a residency at Maricopa Medical Center-Phoenix. He currently practices at Surgical Professionals and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gray is board certified in General Surgery.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Other Education — 2008
- Maricopa Medical Center-Phoenix, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Maricopa Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 1992
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Arizona Foundation
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gray?
Dr. Gray is a great surgeon and has excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend him and the Dignity Hospital staff at Elliott and Ellsworth, Mesa, AZ. Their expertise and assistance was stellar. I appreciate their kindness and caring attitudes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gray frequently treats Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Gray's office is located at 4135 S Power Rd Ste 117, Mesa, AZ 85212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gray speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gray has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Medical Center