Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Devesh Patel, MD is a nephrology specialist in Augusta, GA. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates, PC and is affiliated with Aiken Regional Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Nephrology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
You will not find a more compassionate and caring doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Devesh Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 8A, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Doctors Hospital
- Piedmont Augusta
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta
Nephrology Associates, PC
Nephrology Associates PC820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 8A, Augusta, GA 30901 (706) 722-6900
Evans Office465 N Belair Rd, Evans, GA 30809 (706) 722-6900
Nra North Augusta South Carolina LLC10263 Atomic Rd, North Augusta, SC 29841 (803) 279-3722