Dr. Pandya has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Devesh Pandya, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Pandya completed a residency at University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio. He currently practices at Oncology Consultants and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Pandya is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Texas True Choice
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pandya?
Dr. Pandya has been a saving grace! When my dad was diagnosed with cancer I knew that picking the right team was important. Dr. Pandya and his staff were quick to get us in and made us feel warm and welcome. He is very proactive and calls the consultants and patient to keep everyone on the same page (don’t see that anymore)! He tells you what he is planning to do every step of the way and thinks several steps ahead using the most up to date cancer guidelines. He is open and frank even if it’s not what you want to always hear, as cancer is a tough road. I’m glad we found him and he has been a great captain every step of the way! Thank you for everything!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Devesh Pandya, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pandya's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pandya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pandya frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Pandya's office is located at 2130 W Holcombe Blvd Fl 10, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pandya speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center