Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 969-6766.
Dr. Devendra Kurani, MD
New Patient(973) 969-6766
Dr. Devendra Kurani, MD is a psychiatry specialist in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Kurani completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at Palisades Behavioral Care and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kurani is board certified in Psychiatry.
Palisades Behavioral Care
Palisades Behavioral Care50 Northfield Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052 Existing Patients: (973) 969-6766
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- PJ Nahru Medical College, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kurani?
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Neighborhood Health Center at Christ Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kurani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Devendra Kurani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kurani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kurani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kurani frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), ADHD and-or ADD, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Kurani's office is located at 50 Northfield Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052. Find other locations and directions.