Call (830) 206-7451 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Devang Patel, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Live Oak, TX. Dr. Patel completed a residency at University of Connecticut Health Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Clinic of San Antonio - Northeast and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Northeast. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- North Manchester General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Royal Lancaster Infirmary, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Clinic of San Antonio - Northeast
Northeast12709 Toepperwein Rd Ste 110, Live Oak, TX 78233 Existing Patients: (830) 206-7451
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
He spends time with you & is concerned& he explains things!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Devang Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 12709 Toepperwein Rd Ste 110, Live Oak, TX 78233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Baptist Medical Center
- Methodist Heart Hospital
- Methodist Hospital