Dr. Dev Mishra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mishra's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dev Mishra, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Redwood City, CA. Dr. Mishra completed a residency at UC. He currently practices at Stanford University Medical Center and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of California San Diego Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- U C S F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- UC, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1988
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mishra?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mishra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mishra frequently treats Knee Disorders, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Mishra's office is located at 450 Broadway St, Redwood City, CA 94063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mishra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care