Call (318) 215-7839 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (318) 212-8727 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Destin Black, MD
New Patient(318) 855-2589
Dr. Destin Black, MD is a oncology specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Black completed a residency at LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine. She currently practices at Gynecologic Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- NovaSys Health
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Black?
Dr. Black was to the point as to her recommendations which I appreciated.
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
- WK Pierremont Health Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Black has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Destin Black, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Black's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Black accepts your insurance.
Dr. Black frequently treats Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic, Vulvar Cancer, and Gynecologic Cancer.
Dr. Black's office is located at 2508 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 300, Shreveport, LA 71118. Find other locations and directions.