Dr. Derrick Spell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Derrick Spell, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Spell completed a residency at Earl K Long Med Center. He currently practices at Louisiana Hematology Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spell is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Earl K Long Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spell?
Dr. Spell has excellent bedside manners. He gives his patient direct, honest answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spell frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Spell's office is located at 4950 Essen Ln # 500, Baton Rouge, LA 70809. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
Louisiana Hematology Oncology Associates
Baton Rouge4950 Essen Ln # 500, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 (225) 767-1311