Call (440) 266-4689 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Derlis Martino, MD
Dr. Derlis Martino, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Fairview Park, OH. Dr. Martino completed a residency at New York Hospital Medical Center Of Queens. He currently practices at Fairview Hospital and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martino is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State U Harper Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- New York Hospital Medical Center Of Queens, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- VIGNAN'S INTERNATIONAL MEDICALTECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martino?
Extremely pleased with Dr Martinos. Not only a great surgeon he has a great bedside manner
- Cleveland Clinic
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Derlis Martino, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martino's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martino frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Martino's office is located at 20455 Lorain Rd Ste 301, Fairview Park, OH 44126. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Fairview Hospital20455 Lorain Rd Ste 301, Fairview Park, OH 44126 Existing Patients: (440) 266-4689