Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Derick Brubaker, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Brubaker completed a residency at Lancaster Gen Hospital. He currently practices at Southeast Lancaster Health Services At Brighton and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brubaker is board certified in Family Practice.
- Lancaster Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Lancaster Health Services At Brighton515B Hershey Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603 Existing Patients: (717) 299-6371
Lancaster Health Center
Lancaster Health Center304 N Water St, Lancaster, PA 17603 Existing Patients: (717) 299-6371
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brubaker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brubaker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brubaker frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Diabetes Screening.
Dr. Brubaker's office is located at 515B Hershey Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brubaker speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital