Dr. Weaver has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Derek Weaver, DO is a family medicine specialist in Sunnyside, WA. Dr. Weaver completed a residency at University Of Colorado, Fort Collins Family Medicine Residency. He currently practices at Weaver Family Medicine and is affiliated with Prosser Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weaver is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Colorado, Fort Collins Family Medicine Residency, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Poudre Valley Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- VA Coordinated Care for the Uninsured (VCC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Weaver Family Medicine
Weaver Family Medicine2935 Allen Rd, Sunnyside, WA 98944 Existing Patients: (509) 837-0070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weaver?
So thankful as a mom of some special needs kidos to have the help of Dr. Weaver. He is great with my kids and has helped us greatly. He is very knowledgeable and truly cares for his patientsh
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Derek Weaver, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weaver's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weaver accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weaver frequently treats Wellness Examination, ADHD and-or ADD, and Influenza (Flu).
Dr. Weaver's office is located at 2935 Allen Rd, Sunnyside, WA 98944. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weaver speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prosser Memorial Hospital