Dr. Depak Soni, MD is a pulmonologist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Soni completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. He currently practices at Pulmonary & Critical Care Specialists of North VA and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Soni is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- One Net
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soni?
I have been a patient for at least 10 years. I have found him to be kind, caring, listens to my concerns, he can put me at ease. He has seen me through adult on-set asthma and lung cancer. With cancer it was diagnosed very early, Dr. Soni recommended a surgeon, he even called to set up the appointment. He is a wonderful doctor and a very caring person.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital