Click here to compare with other Regenerative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Dennis Yun, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Corte Madera, CA. Dr. Yun completed a residency at University Of North Carolina. He currently practices at Marin Pain Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yun is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Virginia Mason Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Of North Carolina, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marin Pain Center
Ba Pain Mgmt.21 Tamal Vista Blvd Ste 113, Corte Madera, CA 94925 Existing Patients: (415) 233-9994
Edward Carden MD Inc.13160 Mindanao Way Ste 300, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 Existing Patients: (855) 985-7246
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yun?
Dr. Dennis Yun Very nice Doctor, very skilled....
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yun frequently treats Back Pain, Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, and Bone Disorders.
Dr. Yun's office is located at 21 Tamal Vista Blvd Ste 113, Corte Madera, CA 94925. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yun speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yun has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.