Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Dennis McNally, DO is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Foley, AL. Dr. McNally completed a residency at Metropolitan Hospital. He currently practices at South Baldwin OB/GYN and is affiliated with South Baldwin Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Metropolitan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Deaconess Medical, Internship Hospital — 1979
- At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Wagner College, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Robert Morris College, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Baldwin OB/GYN
South Baldwin Obstetrics & Gynecology, P.C.1620 N McKenzie St, Foley, AL 36535 Existing Patients: (251) 943-2141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McNally?
This team is truly amazing and prolly the best in our area!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McNally frequently treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, Symptomatic Menopause, and Mastodynia.
Dr. McNally's office is located at 1620 N McKenzie St, Foley, AL 36535. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McNally has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center