Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 268-6005, and for other questions, call (215) 331-4141.
Dr. Dennis Slochower, MD
New Patient(484) 381-0241
Dr. Dennis Slochower, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Slochower completed a residency at Ny Eye Ear Infirm. He currently practices at Keystone Eye Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Torresdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Keystone Eye Associates
Siliquini Optical2818 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19149 Call
Keystone Eye Associates9126 Blue Grass Rd # 101, Philadelphia, PA 19114 Call
- Ny Eye Ear Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Framingham Union Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slochower?
Your conditions are fully explained and there is no scheduling of unnecessary test procedures. He is a trustworthy physician.
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Slochower has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dennis Slochower, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Slochower's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Slochower accepts your insurance.
Dr. Slochower frequently treats Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM), and Visual Field Defects.
Dr. Slochower's office is located at 2818 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19149. Find other locations and directions.