Dr. Zoda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dennis Zoda, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Zoda completed a residency at Underwood Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Dennis Zoda MD and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Underwood Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital
- University of Catania / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School
- Presby Hosp; University PA, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Health First Health Plans
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, German, Italian, Spanish
Dennis Zoda MD
Dennis S Zoda MD Faafp PC19 Schermerhorn St, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Existing Patients: (718) 237-2495
South Queens Pediatrics
Park Health Center13124 Rockaway Blvd, South Ozone Park, NY 11420 Existing Patients: (718) 659-7166
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zoda?
He's very thorough and answers every question I ask. Very helpful very nice. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dennis Zoda, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zoda's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zoda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zoda frequently treats Wheelchair Evaluation, Disability Evaluation, and Health Screening.
Dr. Zoda's office is located at 19 Schermerhorn St, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zoda speaks Spanish, French, and German. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at SUNY Downstate Medical Center