Dr. Wirt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dennis Wirt, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Wirt completed a residency at Georgetown University. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wirt is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Georgetown University / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wirt?
Dr Wirt was my pediatrician since I was 4 up until I was 18 years old. He has always been amazing doctor. Wait time was reasonable and if he was running behind it was brought to everyone’s attention. He kindness and patience is amazing. Thank you again Dr. Wirt
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wirt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wirt frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Wirt's office is located at 650 Pennsylvania Ave SE Ste 330, Washington, DC 20003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wirt speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 650 Pennsylvania Ave SE Ste 330, Washington, DC 20003 (202) 547-3100