Dr. Dennis Han, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Merrillville, IN. Dr. Han completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital. He currently practices at LAKE SURGICAL ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Lake Surgical Associates
Care Pointe ENT/Sinus Center99 E 86th Ave Ste A, Merrillville, IN 46410 Existing Patients: (219) 738-2617
Care Pointe ENT/Sinus Center
Care Pointe ENT/Sinus Center1400 S Lake Park Ave, Hobart, IN 46342 Existing Patients: (219) 738-2617
Carpointe Ear, Nose, Throat & Sinus Center
Carpointe Ear, Nose, Throat & Sinus Center801 Macarthur Blvd Ste 302, Munster, IN 46321 Existing Patients: (219) 836-2201
- University of Illinois Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Illinois, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Celtic Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Han?
I was visiting my mom from LA and my aunt recommended I see Dr. Han for another opinion on my sleep apnea issues. He was thorough and explained what he did in a manner that I was able to understand. He also did a couple of things that the two other ENTs in LA did not do. He scanned my sinuses and checked them. His recommendations made so much more sense. I still have sleep apnea, but he was able to tell me what the process will be when I go back and have surgery, and suggested a turbenant (not sure of spelling) reduction to allow me to breath easier even after the sleep apnea surgery, treating allergies, and losing some weight (haha). I really liked Dr. Han and want to do my surgery here and not back home, that's how comfortable i felt with him!!
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Crown Point
- Methodist Hospital Southlake
- Methodist Hospitals - Northlake Campus
- St. Mary Medical Center