Dr. Parker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dennis Parker, MD is a pulmonologist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Parker completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at Pulmonary Physicians of Oklahoma City and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parker is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1978
- J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parker?
My experience with Dr. Parker has been very good. He is very personable, and I can talk with him. A five-star doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dennis Parker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parker frequently treats Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, Sleep Apnea, and Interstitial Lung Disease.
Dr. Parker's office is located at 3366 NW Expressway Ste 660, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center Portland Avenue
- Integris Health Edmond
Pulmonary Physicians of Oklahoma City
Pulmonary Physicians of Oklahoma City3366 NW Expressway Ste 660, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 (405) 947-3345