Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Dennis Kesden, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Massapequa, NY. Dr. Kesden completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ, Medical School — 1976
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island649 Broadway, Massapequa, NY 11758 Existing Patients: (516) 798-1411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kesden?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kesden frequently treats Foreign Body Removal from Eye, Eye Surgery, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Kesden's office is located at 649 Broadway, Massapequa, NY 11758. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kesden has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.