Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Dennis Kwon is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Teaneck, NJ. Dr. Kwon completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennslyvania. He currently practices at Mid Atlantic Pathology. Dr. Kwon is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital In New York City, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennslyvania, Residency Hospital
- Brown University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Montefiore Med Ctr-Albert E, Internship Hospital — 2015
- Brown University School Med, Medical School — 2014
- Cornell University Ny, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kwon?
I had Dr Kwon for a procedure at Holy Name Hospital on October 7th,2021. I was very please he is excellent Dr great bedside manner, plus explains procedure so patient understands. Def 5 ????? if I could give 10 stars I would. Thank you again Dr Dennis Kwon ?? ?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kwon frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Kwon's office is located at 718 Teaneck Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kwon speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kwon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Mid Atlantic Pathology
Holy Name Hospital718 Teaneck Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666 (201) 833-7268