Dr. Dennis Karsh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karsh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dennis Karsh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Downers Grove, IL. Dr. Karsh completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Dupage Medical Group Cardiologists and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Ohio State University Med Center, Medical School — 1972
- American Enterprise Group
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dupage Medical Group Cardiologists3825 Highland Ave Ste 210, Downers Grove, IL 60515 Existing Patients: (630) 275-5900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karsh?
Dr. Karsh is caring, kind and took the time to listen to all of my concerns without making me feel rushed. Once testing was complete he ensured that I understood everything. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist. If it were possible I would give him 10 stars!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karsh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karsh frequently treats Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Karsh's office is located at 3825 Highland Ave Ste 210, Downers Grove, IL 60515. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karsh speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Karsh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital